9.30.2008

Kitty Thanks

A couple of weeks ago my neighbor took care of Kitty while I was in Ohio. While there I bought her some candy coated chocolate sunflower seeds to say thanks for taking such great care of Kitty (and also the little cat someone abandoned). The sunflower seeds have been sitting on top of my desk waiting to be delivered. Why the wait? Well, I was supposed to make some cards to go with them. So I finally made them today. I used 2 of Beate's weekend challenges from SCS as inspiration. The cards have 3 basic colors: So Saffron, Ruby Red, and Close to Cocoa. (The thank you card on the right is in barely banana and is embossed with a cuttlebug folder. I don't know why I grabbed this paper instead of the saffron. But it's close enough.) All of the images on the cards are from the Pocket Silhouettes set and were colored with markers.
So, what do candy coated chocolate sunflower seeds taste like? I'll let you know...I bought another container for me!

No comments: