9.05.2008

Diaper Fold Card Holder

A few weeks ago this pattern was used for an activity in a children's lesson at church. Of course, they only used plain paper, but I was already thinking "designer paper." Then just a couple of days later Beate had a tutorial on SCS showing how to make this paper holder. I made a small one right away...5 1/2" square. I covered a tube of lip gloss with matching dp and tied ribbon to a small bottle of nail polish. So cute! But next time I would try a 6" square.
This is my second diaper fold holder. This time I started with a 8 1/2" square. I used paper from the Urban Garden collection and attached the fusion flowers with a brad. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes; it is stamped in baja breeze and punched out with the window word punch.



The pouch makes a great holder for these 3x3 cards. I used the same paper from the Urban Garden collection. The basic gray card has a layer of night of navy under the dp layer and the white card has a basic gray layer under its dp layer.

No comments: