9.08.2008

Purse in a Box

I followed Andrea Walford's directions to make this "purse in a box." I'm glad I used retired dp for the first one, because I made lots of little mistakes. I didn't line up the paper correctly on the sides...but overall, it turned out okay.
I love the new stamp set Upsy Daisy (#11672) and love that it's on sale this month.
The sentiment "Birthday celebrations" is descriptive of the contents.







Birthday Cards! I only made four, but the purse could easily fit a few more. I used the daisy stamp on 2 of the cards and used stamps from Pocket Silhouettes (#111626) on the other 2. This stamp set is also on sale until the end of the month. (Check out the sale here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! What color did you use? Almost looks like Bayou and Sky. Thanks! Deb Kelley