9.29.2008

Christmas Card

I've been busy making cards for an upcoming class. Although this is one of my favorites, it will not be one of those cards. I used a 2"x5 1/2" piece of designer paper from Holiday Treasures. I had to select a section of the paper with the red poinsettia in a position where I could trim the top of it. Because of this I will be limited in the number of cards I can embellish with this paper. That would be fine for making a few, but not for making multiples for a class.
I also like the simplicity of the card. It's not difficult to trim the poinsettia, just time consuming. But you do get faster with practice.
Kiwi Kiss card stock: 5 1/2" x 11"
Riding Hood red: 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" (approx)
Holiday Treasure designer paper: 5 1/2" x 2"
Riding Hood Red Classic ink pad
Sentiment from Best Yet

No comments: