9.15.2008

Decor Elements

I've had this decor element for at least a month and today I finally put it on the wall. Gary and I are in the process of a major makeover for our bedroom. This is the tiny room in my bathroom that houses the toilet. It has always been plain...very plain. One concern I had about the long-stem silhouette decor was its size (52-3/4" x 12-3/4"). I didn't know if it would seem too large in this room. But it looks fabulous. I absolutely love it! Next I'll add a piece of Julie's art to complete the room.
So, was it difficult to put on the wall? Not really. I was a bit apprehensive about the size and doing this by myself. Having another set of hands would definitely make it easier, but I took my time did fine.
Stampin' Up's Decor Elements Phase 2 will be available in a couple of weeks. There will be new phrases, seasonal items, and art for the babies room. Check out the current items here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!