9.18.2008

Quick Projects

Small pieces of card stock and designer paper may seem like trash to some people, but to me they are potential elements for future cards and other projects. I had a 2" piece of striped paper from the Holiday Treasures pack, a small piece of Riding Hood Red and small pieces of white. I used them to make this Christmas card.
The red layer under the sentiment is 2 scallop squares cut apart and pieced together. It's even difficult to tell that it is not one piece. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on the card to give the background some texture. Gotta have texture!


It was time to make more bookmark clips. So, again, I looked through the scrap papers, chose some colors and started punching. These are so easy and fun to make. Debbie (at the Shipping Station) told me yesterday that her mother had so much fun when she made one of these at my open house in the spring. They're a great little add-on to a gift or card.

No comments: