8.21.2008

My "Swap" Card

I recently swapped cards with some other SU demos and this is the card I made. The diagonals on the old olive layer were made using my scor-pal. If you don't have a scor-pal or another scoring tool, you can still make this layer. Use grid paper as a guide; start on the diagonal and make pencil marks every half inch; score the lines here; turn paper and make half inch scores in the other direction and score.
I stamped the image with elegant eggplant craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used re-inkers to color the flowers and leaves. It's hard to see, but I stamped the canvas background on the so saffron paper before I punched them out with the small oval. I like the texture it adds.
I plan on posting pictures of some of the cards I received from the swap. It's always fun to see what others have made.

No comments: