8.05.2008

Get Organized for Christmas!

Ever since I saw Jan Tink's Christmas organizer I knew I had to make one. I used the same SU scrapbook kit that she used. And I think the front covers are almost the same. . . guess it's an easy thing to do when you use the same paper pack. Instead of a white folder I used red (mainly because that's what The Shipping Station had in stock...so nice to have an office supply store). This kit is no longer available but the fall SU catalog will have a Christmas/winter kit. . . can't wait to see what that one looks like.

On the inside of my organizer I have a Christmas gift list, an envelope for receipts, and a pad for all your lists. I used Jan Tink's idea of cutting a junior legal pad, covering and decorating it.
I left one pocket empty...just not sure what I want to use that one for.
I hope to offer a class to make these. It will be a breeze since I do all the measuring and cutting. And perhaps I will have the kit available for purchase if you can't make the class. I will post the date next week or you can check the event calendar on my SU website.

No comments: