8.11.2008

Happy Birthday Bree


Tomorrow is Bree's birthday...she'll be 3! It's been a busy week in the Snyder family. 2 anniversaries and 1 birthday. Bree will be having a "jungle" theme birthday where else but at Jungle Rapids! Jill and I made her invitations. We used the Zoofari stamp set. There was a lot of punching and coloring going on. I don't have any "vine" stamps so we used a stamp from the Baroque Motifs to make them. We really liked colors from the Bold & Bright family, but Jill decided on these softer colors...they look a bit more like a little girl's colors -regal Rose, mellow moss, brocade blue, and so saffron.









This morning there was another Chat & Challenge on Sudsol, so I used the pattern to make Bree's birthday card. I used the new in color - kiwi kiss and was supposed to use tangerine tango...but I picked up another similar color -pumpkin pie. I was in a hurry...but I guess it works.





Ever since I saw a tutorial on spring cards, I have wanted to make one. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. The "spring" is a vine with monkeys hanging from them. I hope Bree enjoys her card tomorrow. Now I just need to get it in today's mail.

No comments: