6.09.2008

Sudsol C&C 119

I actually participated in another Sudsol card challenge. I was not quite sure about this color combination: basic grey, black, and blue bayou. But then, I guess I need to try different colors. I tend to get stuck using the same ones over and over.
It's difficult to see, but on the bottom of the card I stamped the vine from the Fresh Cut set in grey ink. (The picture is not great...I was in too big a hurry.) Using the 2 tag punches helps make layering quick and easy. What's so sad is that it takes me longer to decide on what colors and images to use than it does to make the card. Guess I need more practice!
Totally off subject! A friend just called to tell me she was in the Scrapbook Addict in Shallotte (she had to buy the Scor-Pal after trying mine). The swiss dot cuttlebug folder is now in stock. Yeah! I've been waiting and waiting (practicing patience). So she's getting one for me (along with the paisley folder). More toys!

No comments: