6.17.2008

SCS Color Challenge #171


Wow! I did a SCS color challenge 2 weeks in a row. And I combined today's with a sketch challenge.
I like kraft and black together and think the soft sky looks great with them. The card base (kraft) is the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The black layer is 4" x 5 1/4" and the soft sky designer layer is 3 3/4" x 5 ". I used the ticket corner punch on both of these layers. The image, (Fresh Cuts) is stamped in versamark, then embossed in black. I used the 1 3/8" punch on the image and layered it on black (scallop punch) and used stampin dimensionals to attach it to the card. The strips are simply kraft layered on black, the "for you" is embossed, and 2 black brads are added. Also, I used white gel pen to add dots to the black scallop. That's it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is stunning. Thank you for sharing it.