6.05.2008

A New Toy


I bought a new toy yesterday - a Scor-Pal. For those of you who aren't addicted to paper, it's a neat tool to use to score paper...(duh!). This is what it says on their website:
Scor-Pal
® creates accurate and precise scores giving you professional looking folds, no more crooked cards. Multiple scores are done in seconds without moving the paper. Perfect for accordion folds, boxes, fancy fold cards and other interesting projects!
I can only hope.
So this is my first project, a double pocket card. And yes, it was easy. I found the project on a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers. I used Blue Bayou Designer Paper for the pocket card and blue bayou, soft sky and whisper white card stock for the tags. I lightly rolled So Swirly jumbo wheel in soft sky on the white tag. I used the round tab punch to make the polka dot tab and striped grosgrain to make the other. The pewter hodgepodge hardware label holder says congrats.

And I should add that I bought the Scor-Pal at The Scrapbook Addict in Shallotte, NC. It was 41.95...it is 39.95 on the website, but $2 more is much cheaper than having to pay for shipping and handling. So I figured I saved money! I like that logic.

No comments: