6.12.2008

Cuttlebug Cards

I had fun making some new stationery with my new cuttlebug embossing folders and Scor-pal. I saw cards like these on Sue Nelson's website. Her cards are awesome.
The first card has a black layer which makes the white embossing really "pop."









I made this card as for example of an elegant wedding card/thank you note.
It is simply white on white with a sheer white ribbon added.




















The last picture has a brown (chocolate chip) layer with brown ink.
Too bad I didn't have these things when both of the girls got married...
All three cards would make great wedding note cards, as well as elegant personal stationery. I have more colors I want to try for both the background layer and ink. I will also make the background layer slightly larger. Oh, the possibilities are endless.
Hopefully I will be selling these at Gary's store. Wouldn't that be wonderful...I could buy more embossing folders. I like that logic!

No comments: