7.09.2008

Divine Verse Challenge


The SCS Divine Verse Challenge is to make a card (or whatever) each month with a Bible verse on it...and to memorize the verse. I loved so many of the projects: journals (but the ones I really liked used the Bind-It-All -don't have that...yet!), some using a rolodex, and different kinds of boxes. I decided on this design. It is like a recipe box and I had not made one before. In the picture the box looks a bit funky...that's because it is :(
I used an adhesive that was too "wet" - tried to compensate by placing books on top before I put the box together. But, alas, it didn't work. My next box will be nice and neat!
As for the verse, it's a great reminder for us to watch what we say. A kind word can make such a difference in someone's life. Try it today with your family, with the salesclerk or waitress, with the stranger you meet...

No comments: