5.07.2008

Mother's Day Cards


These are the mother's day cards I am sending to my mom and my mother-in-law. It's ok that I am posting them here because neither one has a computer! Wow! Can you imagine that?
I used all retired stamp sets (AYCII, So Many Sayings, and Easy Elegance). But, there are so many current sets that would be great on these cards (like, Artfully Asian, Pretty Amazing, A Beautiful Thing, Embrace Life, True Friend, Priceless...and so many more. And for the sentiments - Many Happy Returns and All Holidays).


On this card:
Same layout - same package of designer paper - same image
Changes: 3 small brads instead of 1 large brad and added a ribbon
I actually did this card first. On this card I stamped the ever grateful and small flowers with river rock ink. I like the ruby red ink on the river rock paper better - it's brighter!



Paper: Ruby Red, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, and River Rock cardstock, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper
Ink: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, and River Rock
The layout was from Splitcoast.

No comments: