7.03.2009

Finally...some new cards!

Between working and helping Jill when I can, I haven't had a lot of time to make cards nor to post.  So I snapped a couple of pictures to share. These are some that I have made over the last couple of weeks.
This first card was one of two made for Chris' birthday.  This was my favorite and was the one made for Jill to give to Chris. I used a retired set called Fly Fishing.  It's one of the first SU sets I bought.  I don't have a lot of "guy" stamps, and this is one that I've just not been able to part with.
The patterned paper is from Parisian Breeze...so sorry to see the end of this paper pack.


I cased these cards from some fellow stampers.  They are made with patterned paper and the large scallop sizzix die.  

All of the patterned papers are from Stampin UP retired designer collections.  Sure is nice using up some of my stash.  
These are packed in a cello bag, tied with ribbon and sold at our store.  They complement the Hype Strype collection we sell.
Next I want to make some of the cards with the little Japanese dolls on them.  I really need to get busy on those before Becky's visit.  She loves things with an "Eastern" look.
Have a blessed Fourth of July - Celebrate and read Mark Levin's book "Liberty and Tyranny."








No comments: