3.23.2009

Mojo Monday

I made a very quick card for today's mojo monday sketch challenge. The flower is a Hero Art stamp I have had for a couple of years. I colored it with SU markers. I stamped the green layer with the sanded background stamp and then used the scallop border punch on the bottom. The patterned paper is from an Old World Textured paper pack. I was trying to finish this in less than 10 minutes so I could go for a walk before dinner...and in doing that I took the picture before I realized I had not added a sentiment. On the sketch it is positioned above the green panel, right side. I'm not sure what I will use...birthday, thank you, thinking of you...any of those will work.
The best thing about today's card...10 minutes...it took longer to take the picture and post it here!

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderfully inspiring card, it's simplicity is powerful! BR-T

Caryl P said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Without a sentiment you can add it as needed. Beautiful work!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!