10.17.2008

At the beach

Last weekend I went to Jill's scrapbook retreat at Ocean Isle Beach. The weekend weather was dreary and rainy...and yes, that's good weather for scrapbooking at the beach. You scrapbook and you don't go for walks on the beach. The first group of ladies went home and then Bree came to spend a few days on the beach. The rain, drizzle, and dreary skies were replaced with sunny days. It was gorgeous.

Gary took Bree and her friend Cole to the beach to feed the seagulls. This is always one of Bree's favorite beach things to do. Next they went to the water's edge...feet in the sand, waves washing the sand away, gentle ocean breeze...absolutely wonderful!
These are future scrapbook pages!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there....looks like a lot of fun. I not going to hold it against you that you went to Tony's without me either...maybe next time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I was excited to see your new blog at blogspot! Maybe I will do a blog someday (like if I ever retire...??) Sounds like the scrapbook weekend was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it. Hope to see you SOON.