10.24.2009

A Few Cards to Share

I finally took a few minutes and quickly edited some pictures of some cards from some recent classes and card swaps. The first card is from a swap using hostess sets from the new SU IB&C. I used "Of the Earth" a level 1 hostess set. The colors for the card came from the designer series paper "Tea Party". You wouldn't know it from these pictures, but "purples" aren't colors I normally choose.
The next card was from a class last month and when I made it I knew exactly which of my friends would be getting this one. And it was made knowing that I would be giving it to her to cherish the memory of someone she loved very, very much.











The last 3 cards were made at a quick and easy class I had last week. I had to go back to some basic layouts and work really, really hard to keep some of the cards simple. That's not an easy thing. But it worked and everyone completed all 12 cards in 2 hours. That's a good thing, especially when you have people who've never stamped before.
The other stamp sets used are medallion, fun and fast notes, and sentiments from thoughts and prayers and from warm words.
Blessings!

No comments: