6.12.2009

Happy Birthday Taylor

Today is Taylor's birthday...Happy Birthday to one very talented lady!
The layout for the card is today's cupcake challenge. A couple of months ago I ordered some stuff from Taylor's store, so I pulled out some of it to make today's card. The paper, ribbon and flowers are all from that pack. The image is from TE Sweet Spring. I cut out a party hat, added a brad and some "fru-fru" ribbon (I have no idea what that stuff is called).
You know what, today's Stamp Simply challenge is "half circles" so this card meets that challenge too.
That's cool...2 challenges.

Anyway, it was nice to be making a challenge card again...it's been a long, long time.
Check out all the great cards on Taylor's blog

1 comment:

Julie Mixon said...

I like the little cupcake character, very cute. p.s. don't forget about my card order (for dad). It just seems silly to go out and buy a card, when I like yours much better. Thanks!!