3.11.2008

Scrapbook Pages at the Beach

Jill had a scrapbook retreat at the beach last weekend. I was there a couple of days to help her set up and to watch Bree. Thursday was absolutely gorgeous outside. I had to choose between playing on the beach with Bree or scrapbooking. It's not every day that I am in an oceanfront house, with Bree, and with nice weather.
I chose the beach!
The next day it rained, Bree was with her other grandmother, and I worked on my pages. These were the first 2 pages I finished. Yeah!


The next 2 pages show Bree having fun opening her gifts. I used the Cricut machine for the "1st" and for the balloons on the right.
I guess I should mention that these are pages in Bree's "Birth" Day Book. My plan is to make a four page spread for each birthday. I already had the "birth" pages done.



Birthday #2: There was a lot of water at Bree's 2nd birthday party. The colors for the pages are taken from her invitation. I used a Cricut machine to make the waves and the turquoise letters. I love the Cricut!
I'm glad Chris doesn't read my blog...I don't know that he would approve of this picture on the web. Oh well...it was for Bree!

No comments: