9.21.2009

Friends 24-7

So hard to believe that more than a month has gone by since my last post. I really have made more than this one - single - solitary card. Really!
I've taken pictures twice. And realize that on my wish list I should be dreaming of a new camera - as in Canon Rebel (whatever camera that Jill bought on Julie's recommendation). Did I mention dreaming? Anyway, if I do get the camera how do I get in Julie's classes? She will be having a workshop in Southport in the spring, so if you have a digital SLR camera, I'm sure this class would be well worth your time and money.
I'll keep you posted.
Anyway, Julie bought a big new mac computer and her old one now resides in my home office. I'm having a difficult time transitioning to Photoshop. Again, I need classes. Julie needs to move closer. Wouldn't it be great if Brunswick Community College would add a photography/arts program and hire her. Dream, wish, hope!
Back to the card. This was one of the cards from my last class. The layout is from the 2009-10
SU Idea Book & Catalog. The stamp set is called Friends 24-7...such a great set. I'm so glad I have a 24-7 friend!
Blessings

No comments: